Do you ever visit a blogger’s house tour and think everything looks so pretty but you don’t really feel like you get the space? I’ve included floorplans in my house tour to give folks a sense of how each room connects, but today I’m diving into the deep end, folks. Yep… A VIDEO house tour. Basically a chance for me to go bla bla bla…. here’s a room… bla bla bla…. here’s another room!
Here’s what you’ll see:
- A few changes we made to the family room furniture layout.
- Frank. The slightest bump gets him up to greet the potential visitor/ intruder.
- Allllllll the rooms. Including the dated master bath that gets NO time on the blog as well as the kids’ bathroom. (Yes, that’s always in the shower in there.)
- You’ll also get a better peek at our circa 1970s kitchen… not many ways to make this space look blogworthy!
- Where they actually photographed the ombre file cabinet for Better Homes and Gardens (i.e. NOT where it is now)
- Where each of my spring tour vignettes are set up… tucked in lots of nooks and crannies.
- A classy stash of toilet paper in our vintage bathroom
Here’s what you will not see. Never ever.
- Inside closets or the pantry. The pantry’s actually in good shape, but why set a precedent ya know?
- Moi. Accept for one rogue reflection.
- The garage. I like myself some camera time, but I don’t need A&E’s Hoarders production team showing up.
- Our yard. It’s still so so sad out there… all snowy and gray. Boo.
- The kids. I love you guys sooooo much that I used the 45 minutes of kid free time to tidy and video the house. I mean, that’s alotta love right there!
If you’re at work, then don’t worry about listening to me yap… I probably don’t say anything that mindblowing. Check that… I DEFINITELY don’t say anything that mind blowing. And be warned that I do an awkward spin move in the last minute that will make you sick and serves no purpose other than to wrap up the video in a choppy totally ungraceful manner. #mybad
Thanks for watching!
Don't miss a post! Sign up for email or RSS updates!