Howdy! Thanks for your interest in collaborating with Ciburbanity! I love working with brands and businesses that fit the voice and the vibe of this blog and welcome the opportunity to work with you. Ciburbanity started in June of 2012 (although… let’s be honest the first year it was like a hormonal adolescent… all over the place) and has been growing and improving ever since!
- I post two times a week. Mostly about DIY and home decor on a budget, but also about simple (but effective!) activities I do with my small children and the occasional thought piece.
- My monthly pageviews continue to grow by hundreds each month… in other words, I’m moving on up!
- My work appeared in the March 2015 print edition of Better, Homes and Gardens.
- I have a monthly appearance on ABC’s Good Morning, CT.
- I’ve been featured on sites such as Good Housekeeping, Oprah.com, I Heart Organizing, Curbly, Apartment Therapy, Remodelaholic and The Huffington Post.
- I will be a speaker at the 2015 Haven Conference in Atlanta, GA.
- I’m a contributing writer for Classy Clutter and VRAI magazine, posting on each site once a month.
- I’m a mom of four under five, a former teacher and guidance counselor, and an overall DIY fanatic and my amazing readers are consistent and clever folks themselves.
- I have a growing presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
- I was named #9 in Circle of Moms Top 25 Home Design Moms of 2013
- I was voted #10 in Apartment Therapy’s Homies for Best Home Project and DIY Blog of 2013.
So how’s that for a first date schpeal?! Wanna hang out for dessert?
Okay, great. Me too. (I always have dessert… life’s too short.)
I’ve been fortunate enough to consider the following brands pals and partners in crime:
Online Fabric Store
Plutonium Spray Paint
Duluth Trading Co.
Southern Living Plants
Amy Howard At Home
1. Giveaways or Reviews
My goal is always to maintain the integrity and the voice of Ciburbanity and, as a result, am particular about what products I include anywhere on the blog. If it’s not something I’d use or naturally share with my readers for a regular post, then it’s not something I’ll giveaway or review. I’ll only post a giveaway or review a few times a month; contact me for rates and more information.
2. Sponsored Posts
Same as above. I love sharing new and awesome products with my readers (and love learning about new and awesome products myself). Providing the product is something that I would naturally write about or something that I think my readers would enjoy learning about, I’m all ears. Drop me an email: charlotte (at) ciburbanity (dot) com.
Please contact me to discuss options for sidebar ad space.